No matter how grown-up or successful you are! Unwrapping a gift pack is always excited for all of us. But when you have to purchase a gift for someone then it is nothing less a headache for many.
A gift should be useful, unique, and convey your inner feelings. If you gift a handmade purse or a jewelry box to your loved ones then it will surely get appreciation. In this article, I would be discussing some lesser-known gift items from Churachandpur. All the items included in the list are unique and available on different online platforms.
If you purchase any of these products then it would be your valuable contribution towards society. This article is dedicated to all those creative hands who work day and night to make beautiful handicrafts.
Why Handmade Gifts?
Handmade gifts have been known to be much cherished and a lot of times, passed down from generations to generations. Often personalized, and made with the receiver specifically in mind, handcrafted gifts are considered as treasures by many.
In fact, the greatest presents may not come in shiny gift boxes, or worth a million bucks. Instead they are those that are made with love, and able to tell the special story of the souls (the maker/and the giver, and the receiver) evolving around its very existence. And handcrafted items are just that—the best gifts that lights up your spirit, touches your soul, and warms your heart! This is why they are so special!
List of Best Handcrafted Gifts Online from Local Businesses of Churachandpur
Whether you’re a local, or someone who’s just traveling by, or a netizen from a distant land……….
Do you have a girlfriend who always goes all gooey over cute stuffs? Or a boyfriend who has a thing for handcrafted items?
Is your mom an eco-warrior – a hand up first on anything related to creative eco-crafts and sustainability, period? Or perhaps your dad is someone who finds love in simple things?
Is your bestfriend a comrade who’s all in for small local businesses, and has been seeking a chance to protest against mass produced goods?
Or are you the kind who sees herself or himself as just all of the above?
Well then…….behold your holy grail list—just in case you’re on the search for the best handmade gifts online! You can thank us later 🙂
1. Crochet Cuties
Are you a sucker for pretty handmade things? Then these crochet items are your new best friends.
- Are you an environmentalist godmother or godfather who’s looking for simple and cute handcrafted gifts for kids? Then, we swear by aachian_’s crochet dolls and sonching.tombing’s baby sweater and booties for your little angels. The adorable doll comes in sets like Barbies, complete with a removable dress, pair of shoes, and a hat. While the perfectly knitted tiny sweaters and booties are to die for!
- Have a best friend who’s a fashionista? artfromtheheart_19’s crochet sling bags are chic and potential for the sassy! Whether you gift it to your classy self or fancy girlfriend, it’s a good investment through and through!
- Worry about sweater-weather? Warm-up your significant others with fuzzy beanies, pretty sweaters, infinity scarves, and ponchos by nanuknit, sonching.tombing, and artfromtheheart_19. Whether it’s for a boyfriend or a girlfriend, anybody would love the winter wears by these three local business Instagram-ers from Churachandpur.
- Bossy but sensitive and protective with his belongings—no idea what you should gift him? Then__chingneihoih’s tablet covers and artfromtheheart_19’s bible covers are the best gift for your dad! Or still, the knitted cushion and keychain from sonching.tombing might also be a good present for your brother. Because it’s good to pamper your annoying siblings too once in a while! 😀
2. Brushes And Strokes
In case you’re on a gift-hunt for your art-enthusiastic someone special, look to vanglua’s amazing artworks for help. Or charm them with __chingneihoih’s beautiful acrylic and watercolor works—simply framed or in the form of bookmarks. But if you want to wear art instead, Artfromtheheart_19 does tie-dye tees too!
However, if you’re up to spending big, z_singson’s artworks will blessed your soul. We don’t need to say more, checkout his works and let the art do the talking.
3. Hair Accessories
The curious case of scrunchies and hair ties is that they never seem to be where you left them. So if you’re barely on a budget but still looking for a good gift for your sister, get her scrunchies—just cause girls can never have enough of them!
Checkout scruncystudios for the most elegant scrunchies, and headbands. Or if FUN is what you’re looking for, head to dorkies.scrunchies for scrunchies that are flirty and thriving! Headbands, bow hair-tie, and masks are available too.
4. Pencil Cases and Mini Pouches
Have a friend who’s a stationery freak and a bit OCD? If so, these pencil cases or mini pouches by scruncystudios might just be a great gift for them. And the mini pouches are the perfect gift for your mum! P.S. get an extra for grandma too. We bet you she’ll love the sleek finish!
5. Tote Bags
Know a work buddy who has a hard time choosing trends over versatility? Then frown no more, upcycled.hm’s tote bags will always save your day! Whether you’re going shopping, or to the gym, college, work, or you’re just an eco-conscious trendsetter, upcycled.hm’s tote bags are a must-have for your closet! They are versatile, sustainable, handmade, gracefully embroidered, and are the best gift for your partner!
6. Straw Bags and Baskets
Have a nature lover cousin who’s also a vintage at heart? If so, thrift_and_handmade_store’s straw bags and straw baskets are the perfect gifts for your cousin! Get them these runway potential bags for their special day, and see them take it everywhere from daytime dates to evenings strolls in parks and beaches.
7. Bamboo Tiffin And Pens
If you’re a big ally of sustainability, Zogam Bamboo Works is the place you shouldn’t miss. Created by a team of craftsmen, the bamboo tiffin has been a viral sensation recently all over India. Healthy, sustainable, and sturdy, these bamboo lunchboxes and pens are excellent gifts for students and workers everywhere. Running since 2014, Zogam Bamboo Works’ finished products are authentic and credible. The bamboo tiffin is priced at Rs.599 and Rs.799 and can be ordered on Facebook.
On the edge of the machine making the craze for handicraft had taken a back seat but different online platforms are promoting handmade products to keep our heritage alive.
I personally feel that handicrafts are a great gift for any occasion you can purchase them for your own use as well. I would like to know your preferences in handicraft gift items, so please share them in the comments section.