Most of the people find herbal hair conditioners to be wastage of time and money. I believe that they do not know what a good herbal hair conditioner can actually do today scalp and hair. And how does it waste time? I guess you don’t have to leave it on your scalp for ages. It takes just a minute you to leave it on your hair and watch those rough split ends and hair cuticles growing into silky, soft, shiny and healthy hair. Herbal conditioner should always be used particularly with a mild shampoo.
- Best baby shampoos for adults – No more tears for grown-ups!
- Best dry shampoos for rough and filthy hair
- 5 Best shampoos for awful pregnancy hair and dry Itchy scalp
The best herbal conditioner can import microprotein nutrients into your hair. Since herbal conditioners are free from chemicals; you don’t have to deal with the harmful paraben and sulfate. Moreover, they naturally come up with color preserving formula and leave your hair up to 10 times stronger. According to research, natural products are the best conditioner for dry hair. They can reduce the damage up to 90% and increase the hair volume dramatically.
- Best herbal oils for treating scalp infections
- Advantages and disadvantages of using hair color
- Affordable best hair gel for ladies!
Why do you need to use conditioner after shampoo?
- Strengthen hair scalp
- Have better scalp and Hair Clean up
- Bring out the glossiness
- Adding a protection layer
- Avoiding hair expenditure bills on parlors
How to use and apply hair conditioner correctly?
The best herbal conditioners are the easiest to apply. Shampooing is done to remove the grim and dirt build up on your head. However, when it comes to Nourishing the head and hair strands with essential oils, nothing apart from the best moisturizing conditioner for dry hair can do.
With a variety of conditioners available in the market, there are different techniques to apply them.
- Regular conditioner -apply it every time you rinse your hair. selecting a hair conditioner according to your hair type is necessary. Apply the conditioner right after shampooing and wash it thoroughly with plain water for getting the best results.
- Leave in conditioner -a regular conditioner might not be able to give the desired pampering to your hair. The styling techniques could have considerably damaged your hair. So the best is to use leave-in conditioner variety as they are quite worthwhile for thin and damaged hair. Leave it on your hair and do not wash it at all after application.
- Deep conditioner -the chronically damaged hair require deep conditioning with herbal products for coating your hair with a protective layer. Range the conditional properly after keeping it for 5 minutes on your hair.
What precautions have to be taken while using herbal conditioner?
- The hair conditioner should particularly cover your roots instead of hair scalp.
- Never leave the conditioner for too long as it can make your hair rough. 1 – 3 minute is the maximum time duration.
- Never apply conditioner before shampooing. It is particularly meant to apply after your hair has been cleaned with a mild shampoo.
- Do not use a hair conditioner for dry hair in case you have an oily scalp. It is important to have a matching hair conditioner to meet the requirements.
15 best herbal conditioner for dry hair and fizzy hair
1. Lotus Herbals soyasmooth protein cream deep conditioner
Lotus herbal deep conditioner is one of the best herbal conditioners in the market. This 150 gram of lotus best herbal conditioner comes at a price of 195 INR. The product gives so much of volume to your hair and completely works on the concept of hair spa. It can be applied daily at the comfort of your home.
2. Himalaya Herbals protein conditioner
Priced at rupees 135 for 200 ml of herbal conditioner. Apply it right after shampooing and make sure you divide your hair and apply it carefully on each strand. Leave it for a while and wash it with slightly warm water for avoiding any damage and breakage. Towel dry and expect your hair to look extremely beautiful.
3. Khadi Mauri herbal hair conditioner
Another one of the best herbal conditioner by Khadi is quite reliable and affordable is Mauri herbal hair conditioner. With a price of just rupees 150, you cannot expect any hair conditioning product to be better than this.
4. Moha herbal hair conditioner
The beautiful packing comes particularly integrated with natural ingredients to make your hair look shiny and good. If you are tired of managing thin hair, probably this conditioner would end your struggle and make them weigh down considerably.
5. Vaadi Olive conditioner with avocado
Olive oil has always been associated with beneficial nutrients for hair and scalp. And when it comes to buying best conditioner for dry hair, nothing can be better than a product which has a blend of herbal agents in form of avocado and Olive.
6. Jovees herbal hair conditioner with fruit extract
Jovees has been trying to launch some of the best skin care products and hair revitalizing Merchandise. And finally, you can rely upon the herbal hair conditioner from the company as it actually serves the purpose. With all herbal ingredients, you can make jovees herbal hair conditioner as a part of your routine bathing.
7. Herbal essence hello hydration conditioner
You don’t have to take a hefty amount of product from the bottle. Just extract a spoonful of it and mix it with a little amount of water to spread it all over your hair. Particularly apply it on the lower end of your hair and avoid contacting your scalp with the conditioner. Leave it up and rinse after a while to get your hair as if they have been pampered in a salon.
8. Dr Batra Amla hair conditioner
Dr Batra hair products are highly affordable in comparison to the hair therapy they provide. So if you are suffering from hair fall or any scalp problem, do not mind buying the Amla hair conditioner along with the set of shampoo and hair serum.
9. Kesh King herbal hair conditioner
Promoted by leading actor Juhi Chawla, kesh king hair conditioner should be used particularly with kesh skin Herbal shampoo.
10. Patanjali Kesh Kanti hair conditioner
Forget about any other hair conditioner when you have Patanjali hair product at your disposal. Try out the Kesh Kanti hair conditioner range and go absolutely indigenous.
11. Sri Sri Ayurveda conditioner
The great Ravi Shankar has been lately launching products in the market. Order a pack of Sri sri Ayurveda conditioner to know how tragically the natural ingredients can work on your hair.
12. Oshea avoShine hair conditioner
No random brand should be trusted when it comes to buying the best herbal conditioner for your hair. oshea is a brand to be interested with closed eyes. Order a bottle and grab the entire discount with shiny hair together.
13. Devicaas hair conditioner
The two in one hair conditioner and cleanser makes a budget-friendly product. You don’t have to invest in a separate jar of conditioner and shampoo as the product is benefited by both shampooing and conditioning agents. Order it at a price of 200 from the leading E-commerce website.
14. Herbal essences dangerously straight conditioner
People who adore having straight hair can go for this natural hair conditioner. The straightening conditioner opens the curly hair bonds and turns them absolutely straight just like a typical straightening machine would.
15. Fushi repair soothe herbal conditioner
The deep conditioning therapy for all hair type is one of the best herbal conditioner for dry hair. If you have been facing a lot of hair damage and have lost all the Shine, it’s time to buy this product to get it revived for no cost.
Feature Image Credit: Freepik.com