Nowadays, a lot of men and women are suffering from hair fall problems. Most of the hair fall control oils available on the market are just namesake and can do nothing. There are many reasons behind hair fall. Stress, improper diet, illness, dandruff, pollutions, shampoo, hormone imbalance, PCOS, deficiency of nutrients, thyroid, and other health problems causes hair fall.
- 12 top rated anti hair fall oils in India
- 15 Best herbal oils for treating scalp infections
- 8 best natural raw oils for treating dandruff and hair fall
Is it good to use hair fall control oil?
You have been heard this many times from your mom, Oil your hair!
Yes, your mom was always right. Hot oil massage helps in strengthening hair roots and treat scalp infections. Hair oiling and massaging helps to stop many hair problems including breakage, dandruff, split ends, and many others. You can improve your personality by getting voluminous and healthy hair.
Here are some tips that you can use for oiling your hair!
- Hair oil works best on clean scalp. Wash your hair properly using a light shampoo and let them dry properly and naturally.
- Massage the hair scalp by using tips of your finger with hair fall control oil. You can do this for 10 to 15 minutes.
- To get the best results, leave the hair with oil for 3 to 4 hours or overnight. After this, wash the hair by using a mild shampoo.
- Repeat these steps twice or thrice in a week.
If you follow all these steps above, your entire hair problem will be solved. You will get healthy, strong and voluminous hair. But, the problem is which hair fall control oil is the best? Read on…
Advantages and Disadvantages of hair fall control oil
Hair falls control oil acts as a food for the hair. It has many vitamins and nutrients that help to make your hair healthy. Here is the advantages of using hair fall control oil.
Advantages of using hair fall control oil:
- A massage with a good hair fall control oil helps to penetrate the oil into the scalp. This helps in revitalizing the hair and skin tissue.
- It helps in increasing the circulation of blood into the scalp and provides the essential nutrients.
- Good hair falls control oil helps in fighting against the problem of hair fall. It helps in the re-growth of hair.
- Good hair oil helps in setting the hair immediately and prevents them from getting fizzy.
- It can add bounce and shine to your hair.
Disadvantages f using hair fall control oil:
- Oil for a long time on the scalp attracts dust and pollution from the air.
- Your hair may look greasy.
As there are many hair fall control oil available on the market. Choose the best hair oil that suits your hair more. Here I am sharing two hair oils Indulekha Bringha oil and Satthwa Hair Oil which prove to be the best on the basis of customer reviews and satisfaction.
Indulekha Bringha Oil Review
The Indulekha Bringha oil is like an Ayurvedic medicine for the hair problems. This hair falls control oil helps in removing the hair problems including hair graying, falling, growth and others. It is the best hair oil for the hair re-growth.
Ingredient Details of Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil:
The Indulekha Bringha Hair oil comes in a plastic bottle of 100ml. Many people already use this hair oil and get positive results. This oil proves to be safe, healthy, and natural for solving hair problems. The oil is made by using all the natural herbs including amla, aloe vera, neem, bringhraj, coconut oil and other herbs. It contains the Yasthi, Karpura, and Draksha. The Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil is developed by blending all these herbs uniquely. These herbs help as a medicine for all scalp and hair problems.
Here are some benefits of using Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil:
- The Indulekha Hair oil is enriched with the protein. This helps in supplying the protein to every part of the scalp. This will protect your hair from the breakage.
- Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil provides sufficient moisture to the hair and protect your hair from dryness.
- Control and reduce dandruff: This oil is made with the help of all the natural herbs and medicines. These herbs have the antifungal properties which help in reducing dandruff.
- Improves the circulation of blood: A massage with the indulekha hair oil improves the circulation of blood into the scalp.
- Prevent the graying of hair: It is made up of natural herbs which help in preventing the graying of hair. These include coconut oil, amla, youth, Bringha, and others.
- Rejuvenate Hair Health: It helps in rejuvenating our hair by conditioning them naturally.
- Hair fall control: The oil is made up of 12 natural herbs which help to slow down the hair falling process. It helps in re-growth of the hair.
- Detangle Hair: It helps in making the hair tangle free by making them smooth and soft.
- Made up of natural and useful herbs
- Control dandruff
- Prevent hair fall and breakage
- Increase the circulation of blood in the scalp
- Provides all the essential nutrients to the hair scalp
- Unique and user-friendly design of a bottle
- Rejuvenate Hair Health
- Smell is too strong
- High price
- Oil is difficult to wash off from the scalp
Satthwa Hair Oil Review
The Satthwa Hair Oil helps to provides super conditioning to your hair. It is proved to be the best as it solved all the hair related problems. It can be used in the treatment of hair fall, baldness, graying of hair, dandruff, split ends and others. The Satthwa Hair Oil is completely natural and doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals. It is one of the best hair oil for hair re-growth. It comes in a bottle of 100 ml.
Ingredient Details of Satthwa Hair Oil:
The Satthwa Hair Oil is made by using only natural ingredients oils. These natural ingredients are vital for the health of the hair. It is made by using 9 natural ingredients including oils of coconut, almond, Emu, jojoba, amla, castor, olive, grape seed and vitamin E.
Some of the benefits of the Satthwa Hair Oil!
- Coconut oil – it helps to promote the growth of hair, makes them thicker and prevents dandruff.
- Castor oil- It helps in regulating the flow of blood in the scalp and prevents flaking.
- Amla- it acts as a natural conditioner for the hair as it is a rich source of Vitamin A and C. It prevents hair graying and hair fall.
- Emu oil- It helps to excite the inactive hair follicles and grow more hair.
- Jojoba hair- It helps to balance the PH level of the scalp.
- olive oil- It helps to treat the damaged and dry hair. Make hair soft and shinny by conditioning them.
- Vitamin E- This oil provides the keratin strength to the hair.
- Grapeseed oil- It helps to stop the graying of hair and increase growth of the hair.
- 100 percent natural with the use 9 useful oils
- No artificial fragrance is used
- Best suits for all type of hair
- Stop the hair fall problem
- Helps in the hair growth
- Prevent dandruff
- Act as a good hair conditioner
- Make hair shiny
- No sticky feeling
- Fragrance can create breathing problems
- Not available easily
- Oil is difficult to wash off from the scalp
what is ph level of your satthwa hair oil .
Jillian Bell says
There is no information about the ph level in sathwa oil but, it helps balance pH levels.
This detailed review of Satthwa hair oil and Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil is very beneficial.