Nothing can be more upsetting than hair fall. Yes! It’s both stressful and annoying to notice the growing empty spaces in your scalp. In fact, we don’t bother when we first discover it, as biologically hair fall is natural to some extent, if there is no hair re-growth usually, then it becomes a cause of concern. However, we try every possible remedy to stop it as to live with hair fall problem is quite painful and we started thinking there is no remedy for it, yet there is hope. To solve your problem, here we are going to review top rated anti hair fall oil In India. Do stay with us to select yours.
The humble Onion (oil or juice) is the most effective agent for treating any type of hair problems.
Main Causes of Hair Fall – What causes your hair to fall out?
As every problem has specific causes, so does hair fall has. Here we are discussing the causes point wise:
- Himalaya anti hair fall oil vs Kesh king hair oil
- 8 best natural raw oils for treating dandruff and hair fall
- 15 Best herbal oils for treating scalp infections
The usual causes of hair fall that create the male or female pattern of baldness are gene-related. There are men and women who began to face hair fall problem after a certain age in many families. In these cases, hair fall usually started at the age of 24-40 and get the full shape, what we called, baldness in the next few years. Genetic hair loss is not treatable.
A stressful mind affects our physical cycle the most. If you take too much stress about your personal or professional life then it would be visible in the form of hair loss. Individuals who are undergoing any physical trauma, like surgery fever, any accident, may experience temporary hair fall.
People who are suffering from any chronic disease like Asthma, Heart Diseases, Cancer, Diabetes, Schizophrenia, and Epilepsy may experience hair fall. As chronic diseases take a long time to cure, it weakens the body’s immune system that made the hairs to fall out.
Lack Of Protein
Hair cells are made of Keratin, which is a kind of protein. It is the hair re-growth element in our body. So it is one of the main reasons for hair fall for those who have excluded protein in their diet or following a crash diet.
Due to Harsh Chemical
Use of products that contain harsh chemicals for a long time weakens the hair strength. Moreover, excess use of styling products for hair, like hair straightening, hair smoothing, hot oil treatment, hair color, shampoo which contain sulphate, and cheap hair care products can damage the hair follicles. So hair fall is common to those who are using these procedures for a long time.
People undergoing certain medication may have hair fall problem. Some medications like an antidepressant, blood thinner, drugs for anti-inflammation, chemotherapy make hair to fall out.
Both hypo and hyper Thyroid causes Hair fall. The hormone produced by thyroid gland works for our metabolism and body growth. So improper secretion of thyroid hormone result in hair fall.
One of the major reasons for hair fall is pollution and overexposure to sun rays. Spending outside with hair exposed to dust and heat for long hours can cause hair fall. Moreover, untreated water, chlorinated water, and hard water used for hair wash also cause hair to fall. The excessive amount of calcium and magnesium present in hard water lead to dandruff, dryness and hair loss.
The main cause of hair fall in the city is mainly because of pollution, stress, and using of hard water.
23 best anti-hair fall oils in India
Nourishing hair with oil massage is an old procedure to promote hair follicles to grow. So it is essential to select the best re-growth hair oil, especially if you are facing a hair fall problem. There are so many best anti hair fall oil in India that we get confused often which one to buy and which not. So a proper guideline is much needed that would be helpful for a customer. Here we go with 12 top-rated anti-hair fall oils in India.
1. mCaffeine Naked Detox Green Tea Hair Oil
This hair oil is great in strengthening the hair shafts on your scalp. mCaffeine Naked Detox Green tea hair oil can do wonders for your hair follicles. You should aware that the nutrients present in the green tea are very necessary to prevent the hair from falling easily. Green tea hair oil helps in taming the frizzes and promoting hair growth further.
Dandruff is a great factor behind hair fall and this hair oil contains Green Tea, Onion Oil and 12 other essential oils which can completely eradicate the problem of dandruff and provide long, strong and shiny hair. You must know that the natural caffeine present in green tea can prevent your hair from harmful UV radiations. It nourishes the scalp for healthier hair growth. Naked Detox Green Tea Hair Oil is the best anti hair fall oil in the market.
The basic ingredients are green tea oil, onion oil and caffeine. Brahmi oil, Aloe vera, Sunflower oil, Olive oil, Sesame oil, Vitamin E, Green tea oil, Argan oil, Onion oil, Bhringraj oil, Grapeseed oil, Amla oil, Carrot seed oil, Caffeine, and Neem oil.
- Protection from hair damage.
- Elasticity increment of the hair.
- Promote new hair.
- Hair health is great.
- Hair tissue repairing done.
- An average nozzle for use.
- Glass packaging needs care.
- Takes time to show results.
Price: Rs 345 (50ml).
2. Moroccan Argan hair growth oil
This is one of the highly recommended anti-hair fall oil. It helps you to get soft and full flowing hair on the head. Moroccan Argan oil can be the one solution to all of your hair related issues. It is useful for both men and women. If you are looking for a 100 % natural formula to prevent your hair from fall. It contains plant oils, which are completely safe for your precious hair. It is prepared by using different ayurvedic medicines and Herbal Oils which are essential for the healthy growth of your hair. The product also gives a natural shine to your hair. It repairs the hair, makes them silky and removes the frizzes and brittleness of the hair.
Castor oil, Tea tree oil, Avocado oil, Sesame oil, Amla extract, Olive oil, Jojoba oil, Rosemary oil, Coconut oil, Argan oil, and Bhringraj extract.
- Stimulates the hair follicles and the scalp.
- Promotes healthy, shiny and strong hair.
- A complete hair care package.
- Takes time in bringing the required results.
- Product is expensive.
- No further disadvantages.
Price: Rs 899.
3. Mamaearth’s onion hair mask
This onion hair oil is a rich source of nourishment for dry and damaged hair. It is suitable for both man and woman. The Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Oil is launched recently to promote hair growth as it contains potassium, sulphur and various antioxidants which protects your hair from damage and ageing.
This oil contains onion seed oil which increases the blood supply to hair follicles as a result of which your hair becomes strong and healthy. It also contains Redensyl which ensures thickness of your hair in different seasons. Mamaearth’s onion hair oil is one of the top rated anti hair fall solutions in Amazon customer review forum.
Its active ingredients are: Onion Seed Oil, Redensyl, Bhringraj Oil, Amla Oil, Castor Oil, and Almond Oil.
- Restoration of the nutrients that were lost but are required.
- Reduces hair loss.
- Can promote new hair.
- Antibacterial properties.
- Conditions the hair as well as the scalp
- Strengthening hair completely.
- It is suitable for both man and woman, so you do not have to purchase different hair oils.
- Can be used with chemically treated hair.
- Have very harsh odor.
Price: Rs 499.
4. Peecure Onion hair oil
Another big name in our list is Peecure Onion hair oil. This hair oil is beneficial for both men and women in many ways. It is good at getting a good level of nourishment to the hair follicles. It has got several anti-bacterial properties as well. These properties help in fighting those infections that are responsible for affecting the scalp or hair badly. It can be the most effective solution for all those peoples who are suffering from premature balding.
Peecure Onion hair oil gives amazing results if you are looking for some strong transformation in the hair and want them to be healthy and nutritious. You must know that Peecure Onion hair oil is free from artificial chemicals and a quite affordable one as compared to others anti hair fall oil. Peecure Onion hair oil is the best onion oil to treat hair fall and scalp infection.
Its ingredients include the following: Sunflower oil, Vitamin E, Argan oil, Castor oil, Red onion extract, Coconut oil, Hibiscus extract, Shea butter, Neem oil, Amla extract, Jojoba oil, Mango butter, Rose oil, Sandal wood oil, and Bhringraj extract.
- Can promote new hair in the effected area.
- Suitable for all kinds of hair.
- It works against the dandruff issue also.
- Free from harsh chemicals and additives.
- Reduces allergies and irritations.
- Helps nourish the hair follicles.
- No cons.
Price: Rs 399.
5. Vilvah hair growth oil
Vriddhi Intensive Hair oil contains Bhringraj oil and the Brahmi oil which are well-known hair tonics. The product is good in many ways and can deal with all kind of hair damages.
It is beneficial for supporting hair growth. It is completely a natural product, free from all sorts of chemicals and harsh substances other than these. No preservatives or additives are present in the oil for hair. It makes a considerable improvement in the hair scalp as well. If you are looking for a cost-effective yet quality product then this one is the best choice for sure. But you must have patience, as Vriddhi Intensive Hair oil takes time to show visible hair re-growth.
Among the ingredients, the pumpkin seed oil is the most important. Others are: Castor oil, Almond oil, Grapeseed oil, Rosemary oil, Natural Vit E oil, and Peppermint oil.
- Prevents too much hair fall.
- Promote fast hair growth.
- A combination of wonderful natural ingredients.
- A little bit costly.
- Requires a lot of time to give results.
Price: Rs 585.
6. Matra onion hair oil
We know that the onion oil is great for making the hair healthy in all possible ways. The nutrients present in onion provide necessary nourishment to the follicle to make them strong and healthy. It not only reduces hair fall but also prevents them from breaking. Along with onion, it carries the goodness of Castor oil which can be great for growth, reducing split ends, strengthening hair and reducing hair fall as well.
Matra onion oil works well in making the hair thicker, along with reducing the ageing factor in the hair. So your hair remains black and shiny for a longer period if you regularly massage this hair oil on your scalp.
Also, it keeps a check on dandruff, lice and fights against the scalp infections. It is forth among the list of best hair oil for hair fall.
The oil is rich in onion oil, as the name suggests. Other ingredients are: Sunflower oil, Castor oil, Almond oil, Isopropyl oil, Olive oil, Black seed oil, Rosemary oil, and Vitamin F, E.
- Good for activating the hair follicle nourishment.
- Rendering a shine to the dry and rough hair.
- Too costly product.
- Smell is not so good.
Price: Rs 359.
7. UrbanGabru onion oil
This product is special in its own manner. It not only prevents hair fall but also fights the infections that can harm the scalp. The UrbanGabru onion oil can be a good choice if your hair is too damaged and demands special care and protection. One should regularly use this one for a few months to get the desired results.
It restores the nutrients that were lost some time due to a bad diet, pollution or any other reason. It helps in hair growth to provide healthier and thicker hair to both men and women. It contains onion oil along with fifteen other oils that are all-natural and effective for better hair. Also, it keeps the hair healthy and young for a longer period of time.
Obviously, onion oil is the basic ingredient, besides which the others are: Brahmi, Extracts of amla, Shea butter, Vitamin E, Argan oil, Coconut oil, Jojoba oil, Sunflower oil, Bhringraj powder, Castor oil, Mango butter, Hibiscus, Rose oil, Hibiscus extract, and Sandalwood oil.
- Prevention of hair fall.
- Prevention of split ends as well as itchiness.
- Keeps the natural shine intact.
- Onion in the oil carries antibacterial properties.
- Makes the hair stronger.
- It is not good for coloured hair.
- It also does not suit all kinds or types of hair.
Price: Rs 390.
8. Adidev Ayurveda onion oil
Our ancient system of medicine i.e. Ayurveda conations a very effective solution for all the health and beauty problems. The Adidev Ayurveda onion oil has its basis from Ayurveda, This is a natural product as suggested by its name itself. It is a very rare combination containing different herbs for making the hair better and healthier, stronger and free from problems.
It is quite effective in making the hair shiny and enriching them so that the breaking of hair does not occur very easily. It can be used in hair masks and conditioners as well. If you do not have much time to purchase different hair care products or prepare the mask for the hair every weekend then this hair oil may help you. It has all the essential medicines that are vital for your precious hair.
Neem herb, Brahmi herb, Ginseng herb, Reetha herb, Lavender herb, Castor herb, Shikakai herb, Thyme herb, and Bhringraj herb.
- It is not oily or greasy.
- It penetrates deep to the roots.
- Can be washed easily at once.
- Can also be used with hair growth serums and shampoos.
- No bad smell due to onions.
- Provides all essential oils to the hair for a richer and healthier growth.
- No effects if use is not consistent for a long regular period of use.
- Hair remains dry and frizzy if the conditioner is not applied.
Price: Rs 422.
9. Vriddhi organic amla hair oil
This product is enriched with amla as well as coconut oil, which is a great combination to repair the damaged hair roots. It promotes long thick hair with consistent usage for a considerable amount of time. If you do not like the strong smell of onion-based hair oils then you can try Vriddhi organic amla hair oil which carries a pleasant and soft aroma of amla.
The amla and coconut rejuvenate the hair follicles resulting in far better hair growth. If your hair is getting thinner day by day, then this product can be a great help. It has many properties like- anti-dandruff, anti-fungal etc, that are helpful to the hair in more than just one way.
Amla and methi are the basic ingredients. Others are: Folic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Fenugreek, Vitamin K, Antioxidants, and Amino acids.
- Creates a balance by bringing the hormones to a healthier stage.
- Prevents the DHT from accumulating.
- Creates better fuller and thicker hair.
- It will warn you of your hair getting lost or thinner
- Works against pollution
- Also works against food contamination.
- It is not a completely pure formula.
Price: Rs 246.
10. Luxura Sciences green tea hair oil
Luxura Sciences green tea hair oil is another great oil to promote hair growth and prevent hair fall. It is responsible for making your hair healthier, shinier and smoother day by day with regular use. If your hair is dyed or damaged, you can apply this oil to get better results.
The most important feature of this hair oil is that it can also be applied to hair that has been chemically treated. Unlike other hair oils, which harm your chemically treated hair, it in fact, does them good.
Following are its ingredients: Vitamin C, Red onion oil (which is concentrated), Essential oils, Essential oil extracts, and Green tea oil.
- Stimulation of dermal papilla cells.
- Blend of many oils and extracts.
- Hair growth at an optimum rate.
- Prevention of split-ends is also promoted.
- Prevents psoriasis which is related to the accumulation of much dandruff.
- May not suit everyone due to the presence of so many herbs.
- Needs to be applied quite a smaller time period before the wash to get the oil washed away easily.
Price: Rs 399.
11. ENN hair lift – hair growth serum
ENN hair lift is free of harmful chemicals such as petrochemicals, triclosan, aluminium, parabens and many other similar ingredients. It is safe and very effective for the hair of all kinds.
For better results, you should take a few drops of this serum on your palm gently massage your scalp in a circular direction and wash your hair in the morning by any mild shampoo. It is a completely natural product for shiny and dense hair. There are also no additives or fillers in it. The serum contains great botanicals and is the best for damaged hair. It is also a good one as hair regrowth oil.
Its key ingredients are as follows: Rosemary, Argan oil, and Cedarwood.
- A multitasking hair product.
- Strengthens the scalp.
- Enriches scalp with moisture.
- Scalp remains free from grease
- Treats dry, itchy scalp.
- Quite costly.
- Requires time in effecting the scalp and hair.
Price: Rs 920 (30ml).
12. SAO rejuvenating hair growth serum
SAO rejuvenating hair growth serum is the next attraction of our list of best anti-hair fall oil. Being infused with so many essential oils like the ones called argan oil and jojoba oil, this serum nicely conditions the hair and pampers them. It helps in making the hair thicker and denser in a lesser time period; you can try SAO serum to increase the length and density of hair in just a few months.
This natural hair remedy is prepared by SAO Herbals, SAO is the acronym for Sacred Anointing Oils, it was started by Manjula Bahadur and her son. But before you go for purchasing it and got disappointed, let me tell you one important fact in advance, the price for 10 ML bottle of SAO rejuvenating hair growth serum is 775 Rs. Investing money in quality products is always worthwhile as it makes the hair smooth by reducing the frizzes. It nourishes the hair and makes the scalp stronger in terms of nutrients and the hair holding capacity. This prevents the hair from falling as well.
Besides jojoba and argan oils, other ingredients are: Rosemary essential oil, Geranium essential oil, Cold-pressed sweet almond oil, Palmarosa essential oil, and Eucalyptus oil.
- Regenerates the hair follicles
- Reduces hair loss
- Hair looks longer and fuller.
- Hair treatment with natural herbs.
- Price is very high.
- Requires to remain applied throughout the night.
- Cannot be applied on the hair except on its roots and the scalp.
Price: Rs 1675 (30ml).
13. Be O Man hair growth oil
There is no need to feel ignored if you are a male. Because the seventh big name; of the list is only for you. Be O Man hair growth oil is exclusively for men. It is a deep conditioning hair oil product that promotes hair growth for men. In the case of hair oils, there is usually not much bifurcation for men and women but this one is specially prepared for the short and rough hair of men’s.
It works in moisturizing the hair and getting them free of dandruff. It helps the hair to become naturally shiny with all the ingredients that it consists of. It reduces frizz and makes them manageable. It can be applied to the mustache, beard to make them nourished. It is also considered as one of the best hair oil for hair fall prepared for man.
Following are some of the ingredients present in the oil for men: Macadamia oil, Tea tree leaf oil, Almond seed oil, Argan oil, Sesame oil, Coconut oil, Pea sprout extract, and Black cumin seed oil.
- It is a vegetarian product
- Free from the harsh chemicals like parabens, sulphates, phthalates, PEG and petrochemicals.
- Works in subsiding scalp itching.
- Effective for fast hair growth
- Not been tested on the animals.
- Promote no new hair.
- Needs to be used in its own particular way of usage for best results.
Price: Rs 650 (50ml).
14. Vriddhi Intensive Bhringraj and Brahmi Hair Oil with Hibiscus Hair oil
It basically contains bhringraj oil and the other one as the Brahmi oil in it. The product is good in many ways. It is beneficial for supporting hair growth. It is completely a natural product, free from all sorts of chemicals and harsh substances other than these. No preservatives or additives are present in the oil for hair. It makes a considerable improvement in the hair scalp as well.
So many natural ingredients make it one of the best choices. Bhringraj, Curry leaves, and Hibiscus.
- Strengthens the roots of the hair.
- Makes the hair voluminous.
- Helps improve hair texture.
- Easy to wash off.
- Soft and silky hair are the results.
- It may need too many uses to show results.
Price: Rs 210.
15. Yogi Organic Onion Oil with Bhringraj
The last but not the least is the Yogi Organic Onion Oil with Bhringraj. It is one of the highly recognised anti-hair fall oil. It greatly helps in the thickening of your hair. No matter what is cause of hair fall, this oil can help you to get thinker and stronger hair in really short span of time.
This ayurvedic hair oil is known to work on all hair types, controls the hair from getting damaged and fights the dandruff problem significantly. It also controls hair fall greatly and brings the hair to regain their lost natural lustre.
Following are the essential ingredients in the oil: Red onion, Vitamin E, Bhringraj, Shea butter, Mango butter, Sandalwood oil, Rose oil, Castor oil, Sunflower oil, Extracts of amla, Jojoba oil, Hibiscus, Brahmi.
- Reduces hair fall extensively.
- Also decreases dandruff from the hair and scalp.
- Makes your hair shiny.
- Contains only natural ingredients.
- Free from SLS.
- Makes your hair soft and shiny.
- No specific cons.
Price: Rs 444.
16. Bio Bhringraj Hair Oil From Biotique
A total solution to hair fall problem with the best ayurvedic oils is now available in India in the form of bio bhringraj Hair oil. We all know very well that the ancient system of Indian medicines i.e. Ayurveda is the basis of all modern medicines. And according to Ayurveda, bhringraj is the best remedy for any kind of hair problem. So if you are looking for one complete hair care solution then you must try Bio Bhringraj Hair Oil. It is a widely used top rated anti-hair fall oil in India.
Bramhi, Amalaki, Mulethi, Bringharaj, Cow milk, Goat milk, and
- Very light hair oil.
- Reduce hair fall and other hair related problems that encourage hair loss.
- Affordable price.
- No extraordinary result
Price: Rs 103.
17. Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil
Indulekha is highly recommended by several users for certified results and due to this reason, it acquires the first position in our list. Along with hair fall, it is quite effective in dealing with the problem of dry scalp and dandruff. Indulekha Bringha hair oil is the best ayurvedic hair oil in India that is best known for its medical properties. This oil has been prepared from different ayurvedic herbs, which are very beneficial to stop hair fall and promote hair growth.
All the ingredients in this oil are 100% natural. The principal herbs that are used are: Amla, Neem, Yasthi, Karpura, Draksha, and Bringharaj oil.
- Indulekha Bringha oil is pure and herbal.
- It comes up with self-bottle which is user-friendly.
- Control hair fall to some extent.
- Supply essential nutrients to the hair strands.
- It Improves hair volume and solve the split end problem.
- Hard smell.
- Not so effective compared to other best anti-hair fall oils.
Price: Rs 365.
18. Himalaya Anti-hair fall oil
Himalaya Anti-hair fall oil is an expert ayurvedic remedy for hair fall. It’s a super combination of distinctive herbs that inhibit hair fall and promote hair growth. So it has been considered as a super formula of best anti hair fall in India. It contains different herbs which provide nourishment to the roots of your hair and improves the density. Since it is free from any kind of harmful chemicals so anyone can use it without bothering about effects.
This Ayurvedic oil is rich with key elements like: Fenugreek (Methi), Bhringraj, Amalaki, Indian gross berry, Neem, Soap Nut.
- The herbal ingredients of this oil, rejuvenate hair strands.
- The presence of Methi nourishes the hair root.
- Neem works as an anti-infection and antifungal to prevent scalp irritation.
- Reduces split ends and makes frizzy hair smooth.
- May not work in specific cases where the reason for hair fall is related to other health issues.
Price: Rs 92.
19. Patanjali Kesh Kanti oil
Patanjali in India is the best-known brand for its herbal products for beauty and personal care. This is one of the best Ayurvedic oil that nourishes and strengthens hair roots and stops hair fall. Kesh Kanti has become a common name in every Indian household for all the problems related to hair. It is very light hair oil and should be applied regularly for a few months to get desirable results. This oil has lots of benefits due to which it is considered as top-rated anti-hair fall oil.
Patanjali Kesh Kanti oil is enriched with the following ingredients: Aloe Vera extract, Sunflower oil, Wheat germ oil, Mehendi, Bringharaj, Amla extract, Yasthi MadhuBramhi
- Reduce hair fall.
- Nourish hair root and boost up blood circulation through massage.
- The antitoxic properties of wheat germ and aloe vera reduce toxins. It makes hair smooth and free of the tangle.
- Soothing essence.
- May appear sticky after use
Price: Rs 110.
20. Khadi Tulsi Hair Oil
If you are looking for an ayurvedic formula to provide complete nourishment to the hairs then you must try khadi tulsi hair oil. It is rich in different minerals and vitamins, which are vital for the growth of our hair. Khadi oil is the best Ayurvedic oil to reduce hair fall. This product is easily available on online shopping sites like Amazon and Flipkart.
Tulsi, Amalaki, Shikakai, Neem, and Sankhapushpi.
- Herbal ingredients act to detoxify the scalp and make it dandruff free.
- The vitamin and minerals prevent hair loss.
- Stickiness appears after use.
- Smell is strong.
Price: Rs 155.
21. Trichup oil
There can be numerous reasons for the hair fall and no one is able to protect hair all the time, in such a situation you should provide a revitalizing hair massage of Trichup oil in the evening to pacify the effects of dirt and pollution that your hair faces every day. Trichup oil is a well-known name in Indian households because of its high medicinal values and due to this reason, it occupies number seven spot in our list of best hair oils in India.
Coconut oil, Sesame oil, Bringharaj oil, Amalaki, Extract of Karanj,
- It contains all the goodness of coconut and sesame oil.
- Extremely beneficial for treating hair loss problem.
- Bring smooth effects on hair.
- Protects scalp from germs.
- Heavy and sticky.
- Hard smell.
Price: Rs 138.
22. Dabur Amla Hair oil
Dabur Amla hair oil is one of the oldest and the best anti-hair fall oil that is being used by millions of Indians over the years and with a positive result. Dabur is a very familiar name for every Indian and if you get the trust of Dabur along with goodness of Amla at a very affordable price then you should consider it for sure. The Dabur Amla Hair oil is widely used in the winter season to ensure the strength and shine in hairs.
Sesame oil, Canola oil, Peanut oil, Palmolive oil, Mineral oil, Extract of Gooseberry (Amalaki), and Antioxidant TBHQ.
- Easy to use
- Manage hair fall
- Leaves hair smooth and shiner
- Smell is very strong.
- Not so effective for preventing hair fall.
- There is no system to pour the oil drop by drop.
Price: Rs 187.
23. Satthwa hair oil
It’s a combination of different essential oils mixed in a perfect proportion, hence it gained popularity as top-rated anti-hair fall oil in India. Satthwa oil is free from any kind of harmful chemicals and considered as one of the very effective remedies to control premature greying of hair. Generally, beauty experts recommend that one should apply different hair oils alternatively to get strong and healthy hair. But if you don’t want to purchase different oils then you can select Satthwa hair oil to get a complete repository of nutrients in a single bottle.
Castor oil, Coconut oil, Almond oil, Amla extract, Grape seed oil, Emu oil, Olive oil, and Jojoba oil.
- The healing properties of natural oil
–infused together to combat hair fall problem
- Super absorbing
- Free from harmful chemical like paraben
- Reduce dandruff
- Not too heavy
- It’s available online only.
- High price.
- Take time to reduce hair fall.
- The hair oil is thick compare to ordinary oils.
Price: Rs 599.
How to prevent hair fall naturally?
If you are tired of trying numerous cosmetic hair fall products from the market and nothing had worked out yet. Then you should experiment with some home remedies as they are free from any side effects. Do you know natural ingredients always works best for all types of hair problems? Here we will discuss some effective home remedies which can control your hair fall problems.
1. Egg hair mask
Eggs work as the best natural hair spa agent as it is a rich source of protein, sulphur and iodine which will promote your hair growth naturally.
- One egg white
- 4-5 drops of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 Vitamin E capsule
- Take one egg white by separating the yolk in a clean bowl.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice and poke the Vitamin E capsule to take out the oil from it and add to the mixture.
- Beat all the ingredients for making a smooth paste and gently apply on the roots to the tips of your hair.
- Wait for an hour and finally rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
- This hair mask will make your hair smooth and silky.
- If you are suffering from dry and damaged hair, apply this hair mask once a week for the best results.
2. Aloe Vera gel Hair Spa
Aloe Vera Gel is known for repairing the dead skin cells on the scalp because of the presence of proteolytic enzymes. It is also a great natural hair conditioner that reduces dandruff and hair fall as well as, promotes hair growth.
- 3 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 Vitamin E capsule
- Take all the above-mentioned ingredients in a clean bowl.
- Mix everything very well into a paste-like consistency. You will be noticing that the paste has turned white in color.
- Now apply this natural hair spa all over hair from roots to tips during bedtime and keep it overnight.
- The next morning rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
- This hair spa works great for the people who are suffering from extreme dandruff and dull hair.
- You will be getting a parlor like hair spa results in the first use itself.
3. Amla, Shikakai and Reetha Hair Mask
- We all know the benefits of Amla. It is rich in Vitamin C which strengthens the hair follicles and prevents hair loss.
- Shikakai, on the other hand, is rich in antioxidants, saponins, and vitamins which heals the scalp and prevents hair drying.
- Reetha has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that act as a natural cleansing agent.
- 1 tablespoon Amla Powder
- 2 tablespoon Shikakai Powder
- 1 tablespoon Reetha Powder
- Rice water
- Take Amla powder, shikakai powder and reetha powder in a clean bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients with the required amount of fermented rice water.
- Mix it well until you get a smooth paste-like consistency.
- Finally apply this hair mask all over your hair, especially on the roots and keep it for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, just rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this after every 15 days.
- This hair mask is the one-stop solution for all your hair problems.
4. Hibiscus Hair Mask
Hibiscus is a great source of Vitamin C and amino acids which improves the blood circulation under the scalp and helps in stimulating healthy hair growth. It also contains such vitamins and antioxidants which boosts the pigmentation of the hair.
- 2 hibiscus flowers
- 1 big bowl of fresh hibiscus leaves
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel
- Take the hibiscus flowers and hibiscus leaves and grind it very well into a smooth paste.
- Add coconut oil and aloe vera gel to it.
- Mix all these ingredients very well.
- Apply this hair mask from the roots to the tips of your hair and keep it for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- This is an efficient remedy to put a full stop on the hair fall, prevent premature greying and encourages hair regrowth.
These are easy and effective hair fall treatments that are not very expensive as most of the ingredients are easily available at our home. These home remedies provide permanent results as they are free from chemicals and 100 % natural.
In conclusion, we hope the above list would be quite helpful to select one of the top-rated anti-fall hair oil that you are looking for. Though hair oil massage contributes a lot to stops hair fall, it’s also important to check up inner health. Change your food habits to boost up the absorption of the nutrients as well as try to avoid ready to use food items. One should include green vegetables, fibrous food, protein in the regular diet to get thicker and lustrous hair.