Nothing can be more upsetting than hair fall. Yes! It’s both stressful and annoying to notice the growing empty spaces between hairs. In fact, we don’t bother when we first discover it, as biologically hair fall is natural to some extent, if there is no hair re-growth usually, then it becomes a nightmare. However, we try every possible remedy to stop it as to live with hair fall problem is painful. Now you are tired of finding the solution, but yet there is hope. To solve your problem, here we are going to review top rated anti hair fall oil In India. Do stay with us to select yours.
Causes of Hair Fall – What causes your hair to fall out?
As every problem has specific causes, so does hair fall has. Here we are discussing the causes point wise:
- Himalaya anti hair fall oil vs Kesh king hair oil
- 8 best natural raw oils for treating dandruff and hair fall
- 15 Best herbal oils for treating scalp infections
Genetics: The usual causes of hair fall that create the male or female pattern of baldness are gene related. It has been noticed that there are men and women who began to face hair fall problem after a certain age in many families. In these cases, hair fall started at the age of 35-40 and get the full shape, what we called, baldness.
Stressful lifestyle: A stressful mind affects our physical cycle the most. So individuals who are undergoing any physical trauma, like surgery fever, any accident, may experience temporary hair fall.
Chronic Diseases: People who are suffering from any chronic disease like Asthma, Diabetes, Schizophrenia, and Epilepsy may experience hair fall. As chronic diseases take much time to cure, it weakens the body immunity system that made the hairs to fall out.
Lack Of Protein: Hair cells are made of Keratin, which is a kind of protein. It is the hair re-growth element in our body. So it may be one of the reasons of hair fall for those who have excluded protein in their diet or following a crash diet.
Due to Harsh Chemical: Use of products that contain harsh chemicals for a long time weakens the hair strand. Moreover, excess use of styling products for hair, like hair straightening; hair smoothening, hot oil treatment may damage the hair follicles. So hair fall is common to them who are using these procedures for a long time.
After Pregnancy: Hair fall is a usual part of an after pregnancy symptoms. During pregnancy, the female hormones rise in level reduce the chances of hair loss. After the baby has been delivered, the hormones return to their normal level and cause hair fall.
Specific Medicine: People undergoing certain medication, may have hair fall problem. Some medications like anti depressant, blood thinner, drugs for anti-inflammation make hair to fall out.
Thyroid: Both hypo and hyper Thyroid causes Hair fall. The hormone produced by thyroid gland works for our metabolism and body growth. So improper secretion of thyroid hormone can result in hair fall.
Pollution: One of the major reasons for hair fall is pollution and overexposed to sun rays. Men and women both have to spend hours outside with hair exposed to dust and heat for long hours. Moreover, untreated water, chlorinated water used for hair wash may also cause hair fall.
12 top rated anti hair fall oils in India
Nourishing hair with oil massage is an old procedure to promote hair follicles to grow. So it is essential to select the best re-growth hair oil, especially if you are facing hair fall problem. There are so many best anti hair fall oil in India that we get confused often which one to buy and which not. So a proper guideline is much needed that would be helpful for a customer. Here we go with 12 top rated anti-hair fall oils in India.
1. Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil
Indulekha Bringha hair oil is best ayurvedic hair oil in India that is best known for its medical properties. The oil has been extracted from different ayurvedic herbs, which are very beneficial to stop hair fall and promote hair growth.
All the ingredients in this oil are 100% natural. The principal herbs that are used are:
- Bringharaj oil.
- Indulekha Bringha oil is pure and herbal.
- It comes up with self-bottle which is user-friendly.
- Control hair fall.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Supply essential nutrients to hair strands.
- It Improves hair volume and split end problem.
- High price
- Hard smell
2. Himalaya Anti-hair fall oil
It’s a super combination of distinctive herbs that inhibit hair fall and promote hair growth. So it has been considered as a super formula of best anti hair fall oil.
This Ayurvedic oil is rich with key elements like
- Fenugreek (Methi).
- Indian gross berry.
- Soap Nut.
- Combined herbal ingredients rejuvenate hair strands and have the beneficial herbal properties has made this oil one of the top rated anti hair fall oil.
- The presence of Methi nourishes the hair root.
- Neem works as an anti-infection and anti-fungal to prevent any scalp irritation that causes
- Reduce split end and smooth frizzy hair.
- May not work in specific cases where the reason of hair falls relating to other health issues.
3. Patanjali Kesh Kranti oil
Patanjali in India is best known for its herbal products for skin and best hair re-growth oil this is one of the best Ayurvedic oil that combines herbs that nourishes and strengthens hair roots and stops hair fall. This oil has lots of benefits as a top rated anti hair fall oil.
Patanjali Kesh Kranti oil is enriched with the following ingredients-
- Alovera extract.
- Sunflower oil.
- Wheat germ oil.
- Amla extract.
- Yasthi Madhu.
- Reduce hair fall.
- Nourish hair root and boost up blood circulation through massage.
- The antitoxic properties of wheat germ and aloe Vera reduce toxin and make hair smooth and free of the tangle.
- Soothing essence.
- May appear stickiness after use.
4. Dove advanced serum oil
Dove advanced serum oil is one of the best hair re-growth oil available on the market.
- Coconut oil.
- Sunflower seed oil.
- Almond oil.
- User-friendly packaging.
- Makes hair tangle free and smooth after use.
- It stimulates hair roots.
- Reduce hair fall and promote hair growth.
- Sweet smell.
- Makes hair sticky.
- Smoothness disappears quickly, so need reapplication.
5. Khadi Tulsi Hair Oil
Khadi oil is the best Ayurvedic oil to reduce hair fall. This product is easily available on online shopping sites like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Herbal ingredients act to detoxify the scalp and make it dandruff free.
- The vitamin and minerals prevent hair loss.
- Stickiness appears after use.
6. Bio Bhringraj Hair Oil From Biotique
A total solution to hair fall problem with the best ayurvedic oil is now available in India with Bio bringharajHair oil. It is a widely used top rated anti hair fall oil in India.
- Cow milk.
- Goat milk.
- Very light hair oil.
- Reduce hair fall and other hair related problems that encourage hair loss.
- Affordable price.
- No extraordinary result.
7. Trichup oil
The best anti hair fall oil you can trust. So we have placed it on our list of top rated anti hair fall oil.
- Coconut oil.
- Sesame oil.
- Bringharaj oil.
- Extract of Karanj.
- It contains all the goodness of coconut and sesame oil.
- Extremely beneficial for treating hair loss problem.
- Bring smooth effects on hair.
- Protects scalp from germs.
- Heavy and sticky.
- Hard smell.
8. Advanced Parachute Scalp therapeutic hair Oil
Parachute is a well-known hair oil brand from Marico in India that improvises the goodness of natural oil into their products. This is such a formula for best hair re-growth oil and hair fall control.
- Coconut oil
- Vitamin E
- Butylated hydroxyanisole or BHA (Antioxidant).
- Tert-Butylhydroquinone or TBHQ. (Aromatic organic compound.
- Easily covers all hair shafts.
- It reduces protein loss from hair texture to some extent.
- Presence Of antioxidants prevents free radicles and helps to stop hair loss.
- It smells like medicine.
- Takes time to show any effects on hair.
9. Aroma Magic Stimulate Hair Oil
Listed as top rated anti hair fall oil in India for its effectiveness as a hair care product and best re-growth oil for hair.
Key ingredients are-
- Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Rosemary oil.
- Cedarwood oil.
- Stimulates Hair Follicles.
- Ylang ylang essential oil is best to reduce stress, thus control hair fall due to stress.
- Cedar wood oil has antifungal properties that minimize scalp infections.
- Increase softness.
- Short shelf time.
- No quick result.
10. Murtela hair oil
An ideal combination to treat hair fall and other hair problems from Murtela. Its active effects on hair fall control have made it one of the best anti hair fall oil among the top rated anti hair fall oil In India.
- Lemon oil.
- Almond oil.
- Peppermint oil.
- Tea tree oil.
- Arnica extract.
Effective on all types of hair. (Dry, oily and frizzy).
- Solve dandruff and other scalp irritations.
- Fusion of lemon and almond oil controls hair fall
- No such disadvantages.
11. Dabur Amla Hair oil
Dabur Amla hair oil is one of the oldest and the best anti hair fall oil that is being used by millions of Indians over the years and with a positive result.
- Sesame oil.
- Canola oil
- .peanut oil.
- Palmolive oil.
- Mineral oil
- Extract of Gooseberry (Amalaki).
- Antioxidant TBHQ.
- Easy to use.
- Manage hair fall.
- Leaves hair smooth and shiner.
- Smell is strong.
- There is no system to pour the oil drop by drop.
12. Satthwa hair oil
It’s a combination of different essential oils mixed in a perfect proportion that is gained much popularity as top rated anti hair fall oil in India.
- Castor oil.
- Coconut oil.
- Almond oil.
- Amla extract.
- Grape seed oil.
- Emu oil.
- Olive oil.
- Jojoba oil.
- The healing properties of natural oil infused together to combat hair fall problem.
- Super absorbing.
- Free of chemical like paraben.
- Reduce dandruff.
- Not too heavy.
- It’s available only through online.
- High price.
In conclusion, we hope the above list would be quite helpful to select one of the top-rated anti-fall hair oil that you are looking for in the market. Though hair oil massage contributes a lot to stops hair fall, it’s also important to check up inner health. Change your food habits to boost up the nutrients absorption. So try to avoid ready to use food and includes green vegetables, fibrous food, protein in your diet to get a thicker lustrous hair.