The proper synonym that one can use for the Sarojini Market is the Delhi girls. If you are not well aware of these two parallel sides of this running track then you have hit the right spot. This package here is a complete bite of unexpected traits of our today’s travel guide to this place.
This most visited place by almost every female of Delhi is a neighboring place in the South West Delhi district of the capital. Among the female population of the city, the place is famous as SN and is the favorite shopping destination. The place never discriminates with anyone and hence, whether you are high on budget or low on budget, the place will serve you with an immense variety of products.
- 15 best places to do street shopping in Lucknow
- 5 things to remember before going street shopping
- The Best Four Street Shopping Destinations in Delhi
For street shopping, Sarojini Nagar is the perfect destination for college goers, school goers or office goers. Now let’s check out what this place really has to offer us!
Every single day is the best day to shop at Sarojini Market
Sarojini Market cheerfully invites everyone daily for shopping
This place has sales and discounts on almost every day of the year. There are many things that you get to enjoy, do and buy here. To make sure that everyone reaches out to all the nooks and crannies of this market, we recommend you not to skip any point.
Catching great deals
Whenever anyone visits this place, “catching great deals” is the best thing that can be done here, like you girls wearing crop tops, skirts, shirts, jackets,
Being trendy here always makes you feel awesome and here, you can enjoy a lot of variety from many big brands and that too at affordable prices.
Cloth and accessory
The most abundant cloth or accessory found in this market is scarves. The girls from every age find all kind of designs that seem to be suited for them during every season. The best collection of scarves is mostly found during the
The new addition to the Sarojini Nagar market is the fandom merchandise. This includes a variety of T-shirts from various superhero characters or cartoons like smurfs, superman, minions, etc. This kind of clothing is gaining a lot of popularity among the
Now moving ahead, we come to the places that can be visited near the Sarojini market:
There are many man-made and natural sites adjacent to this market. Since this place is quite famous for getting things after bargaining, the place suitable attracts a huge footfall, making it not less than a small tourist spot. Note the following places that can be visited while shopping in Sarojini Nagar Market:
- Matri Mandir temple, Sati Mahamaya Mandir temple, and Vinay Nagar Kali temple falls within 1 km of the market.
- Kamal Cinema is a perfect site for watching movies with friends and can be found within 1.2 km radius.
- Also, in the same radius as above you can find an art gallery, J K Emporium which is a perfect place to be visited.
- Sanjay Lake, Nehru Park, and National Rose Garden are some of the best places granted by mother earth that you can enjoy near to Sarojini Nagar market.
- Delhi Bible Fellowship church is just 1.7 km away.
- Najaf Khan Tomb and Safdarjung Tomb are the two well- known monuments within a reach of 2 km.
- National Rail Museum is among the best places that you can spend your time while the sports complex, Thyagaraj Stadium is a place where you get to see and enjoy many national events happening.
So if you haven’t seen this place, then it’s time to dress your body and take it on several hour tours of this place which is not only limited to ladies but the men can also enjoy much on fashion apparels.