Today the need for headphones is vital for enhancing the listening experience, used by people from every generation. Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD and Sony EX250AP In-ear Headphones both are prevalent headphone models that have been sold extensively in the market.
However Xiaomi is finest identified for producing smartphones, it has created a bit of a status for producing excellent quality earphones at affordable prices. On the other hand, The Sony EX250AP in-ear earphones provide high-quality dynamic sound. This headphone from Sony delivers wonderful bass performance. Also, its in-ears fit in safely and easily with the aid of the encompassed multiple ear tips.
Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD vs Sony EX250AP In-ear Headphones
Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD and Sony EX250AP In-ear Headphones, both focus on enhancing music listening experience. The Xiaomi Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD is renowned for its prime aspect of dual-dynamic and balanced armature drivers. Whereas, you can gear up to achieve most of your audio equipment when you buy the pair of Sony MDR-EX250AP Wired In-Ear Earphones.
Below you will find reasons to buy Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD and Sony EX250AP In-ear Headphones. Also, you will find reasons not to buy these models in detail. This will eliminate your confusion of which one is better Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD or Sony EX250AP In-ear Headphones.
Reasons to buy Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD:
- Inbuilt Natural Sound Quality: This headphone from Xiaomi Mi comes with the inbuilt natural sound equalizer. There is also a stretchable TPE matte wiring arrangement done for durability and fewer tangling.
- Comfortable fit: It possesses a rounded 45-degree angle in-ear design to give you a comfortable fit.
- Ease of Buttons: This headphone offers the convenience of buttons – 3 buttons + mic. This will help you to skip media, receive/cancel calls, volume control, etc.
- Soft and comfortable ear buds: In order to decrease the dangers of growing ear skin irritation, comfortable ear bud is offered. There is a selective medical-grade silicone which is delicate, soft, and mild on skin.
- All-new design: This headphone not only sounds good but even act like an ear accessory.
- Good sound quality withstands the test of time: The model has been thoroughly verified in more than 700 reliability tests. It also has exceeded industry standards to assure performance and outstanding durability. This is done to deliver only the finest listening and user experience to you.
Reasons not to buy Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD:
- Problem in bass and treble: This headphone from Mi is decent, but it lacks in favoring treble. Users have also found a bit muffling bass frequencies.
- Problem in size: The size is slightly bulky
- Ear tip is not comfortable: The silicone ear tips that is offered with the headphones did not give good fit
- Not well compatible with iOS: For Android users, there is no issue, but iOS user finds a problem with the control module.
- Wire begins to protrude: Though the sound quality is found favorable to many, but there is a problem with wires. It is found that after one month of average us, its wire begins to project out of its protective covering.
- Initially, the wire begins to bend, letting it difficult to put on its original form. Later on, the wire begins to get harm for remaining in that position. This only worsens the quality of these Mi headphones.
Reasons to buy Sony EX250AP In-ear Headphones:
- Better Compatibility: This pair of Sony headphones comes with Mic features a 3.5-mm. This lets it simply connectable to audio equipment like MP3 players, smartphones, tablets, etc. For this, you need to plug in it and relish the outstanding sound quality that it offers.
- Confortable design: This headphone comes with an ultra-lightweight structure as well as a compact shape. This makes it very portable and it can be carried with ease while traveling. Also, if you are deciding to get earphones with mic, its design is quite comfortable.
- Comfort of Use: The product is created in an innovative way. The reason is its Mic comes with silicone earbuds that can suit in a snug way. Apart from this, it comes with a mic that is crammed with enhanced features and functions flawlessly.
- Inbuilt Microphone: This Sony headphone is equipped with a mic and an inline remote. It allows you to impeccably switch between calls and songs too.
- Audio Quality: It is known that this pair of headphones possesses a premium quality of audio. This is must for you if you have been deciding to go for earphones offering the facility of a mic. You will be astonished by the commanding sound quality whenever you avail this pair of earphones. The reason is it comes with a 100 mW capacity as well as a 12-mm dynamic dome-type driver.
- Good frequency response: This headphone possesses a frequency response range of around 5-25000 Hz. This aspect clearly enables the device to efficiently imitate a natural sound quality. You will find that the sound quality produced by thus frequency response is free from any kind of distortions.
Reasons not to buy Sony EX250AP In-ear Headphones:
- Tangled wire: Its wire gets tangled many times and demands more time to untangle prior to use.
- Background noise: Users can hear some unwanted noise whenever the music is not in the mode of playing. Because of this reason, music listening experience gets deteriorated.
- Bass problem: Its bass is average and found to be slightly poor at mids.
- Sound problem playing from mid to high volume: It takes outside sound/noise voice/ damped totally when music is played at medium to high volume.
- Strong case not provided: There is a need of a hard case to store which is not supplied along with.
- Lack of appropriate volume buttons: It doesn’t possess volume rocker buttons with the mic that declines music listening experience.
- Bad build: The build of this device is not so good as predictable, as considering its cost, it could have been well.
The final review Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD and Sony EX250AP In-ear Headphones
Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD and Sony EX250AP In-ear Headphones, both attempts their best to give best listening experience. But Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD and Sony EX250AP In-ear Headphones differs in comfortable design and sound quality matters. This is because Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD is recommended to have for comfortable fit and design. While Sony EX250AP In-ear Headphones is recommended to buy for compatibility options and benefits of mic for listening. Both are a very good quality and premium in-ear headphones. I owned Sony EX250AP In-ear Headphones with me and I really LOVED it!