We have all heard about the ‘wine and dine’ scenes. The elegance with which Mariah Carey toasts the wine glass is absolute bliss and a sheer joy to the eyes. As a girl, all of us must have associated her toasting with sheer elegance, charm, and sophistication. It is that elegance and sophistication wine gets along with it. It is that curiosity of a girl which makes us first go figure wine out and then fall in love with it. This article is going to be a step by step guide to the best girly wine for all you beautiful women out there!
So firstly, let’s get to the basics of this wonder drink. What is wine? What is it made off?
Wine is said to be an alcoholic drink which is made from grapes, generally fermented without the addition of sugar, acids, and enzymes. The earliest known wine dates back to the 7000 BC in China. The older the wine is, it is said to be better in taste and feel.
What are the various kinds of wine?
Some of the variants are listed below:
- White Wine: The ever glorious white wine is usually gold-yellow in color. It is the fermentation of the non-colored grapes which produces the white wine. The grapes are skinned with utmost care so that they do not hamper the beautiful gold-yellow color of the white wine.
- Rose wine: This is the oldest known type of wine. It incorporates its rose color from the grape skins and not rose like many would have thought. The wine is royal in approach and a lot of women love it to the core for its smoothness in taste.
- Fruit Wines: These are wine produced from the natural fermentation of fruits. They are usually named after the fruits they have turned wine from. Various fruits like apples, melons are fermented to produce wines. Grapes last the longest and therefore, it is said that grape wines are largely loved and known due to its lasting capacity.
- Red Wine: Who has never heard the term Red wine? All of us have! Red wine is the most popular one and is also called the best wine for date night. The Red wine is made by the extraction of color and flavor from the dark-colored grapes. It tastes soothing to the taste buds and gives an absolutely charming high to be able to enjoy the while.
Is wine good for ladies?
Ladies usually associate their drinks with wine. Like come on, it all started with a vodka and then gradually when a girl becomes a woman she naturally shifts to wine; one of her best friend. Generally, this question keep doing the rounds that whether wine is good for ladies? Yes, absolutely is! There are a number of reasons as to why ladies wine should be considered a boon. Here is a list of the benefits of wine on ladies:
- Red wine consists of a super antioxidant called resveratrol, which helps in reducing heart diseases, diabetes to name a few.
- It is said that red wine reduces the risk of cancer in women.
- A number of beauty products use wine, as they help in reducing the effects of aging.
I personally feel that a moderate consumption of wine is good and healthy.
Like mentioned, here is a step by step walk to the world of best girly wine. These wines are said to be made for women. They are known as the ladies wine. It is said that these wines were made for the ladies and advertised majorly towards the fairer sex as well.
List of top 10 best girly wine
1. Arbor Mist Strawberry White Zinfandel
This ladies wine is said to be the best wine for date night. Give it to the color or the taste, which is said to be a fruity champagne. It is sweet, light, fruity and peachy. Ladies absolutely love this wine. Arbor Mist Strawberry White Zinfandel holds as much as 6% alcohol and is made up of White Zinfandel like the name suggests. It has water, high fructose, syrup, citric acid, and preservants. The tagline of this fruity beauty reads “up for anything”. That is so lovely!
2. Skinnygirl California Rose
This is one of the best cheap romantic wines, or best wine for girlfriends. It is pocket-friendly and widely had on a TV night with girlfriends. The tag says “Drink Like a Lady”. It tastes a lot like the communion wine, just a little less intense. It is not loved by everybody, it is said that one needs to develop a taste for this. But it is one of the best girly wine to have.
3. Happy Bitch Rose
This is the perfect pink blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Women love this and it is largely considered as the best girly wine of all times. It tastes like college! Extremely subtle and refreshing in taste, this cheap wine is a perfect for the next ladies night.
4. Be. Flirty Pink Moscato
This says “The mood is Yours”. This is the mood builder. It is easy on the pocket and classifies as cheap romantic wine. It is an absolute hit with the girlfriends and hence one of the best girl wines of all times. It is said to taste Flat-fruity and tangy in its own delicious way. People love this. Unlike various other wines wherein a person needs to develop a taste, this is easy to go on.
5. Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato
This tingly wine was made for women of all race and creed. As the tagline read “Hear and soul” this wine is literally the heart and soul for most of the girls out there. It is sparkly and extremely sophisticated to look at. The high that this wine gives is a happy one and helps to enjoy.
6. Tisdale Chocolate Red wine
This chocolate wrapped in beauty, or shall we say beauty wrapped in chocolate? It is like a chocolate fountain with the tinge of cherries and red wine in a glass. What love this is for the women of the century! This is one of the best girly wine and is an absolute hit amongst the fairer sex.
7. Kir-Yianni Akakies Sparkling Rosé
Kir-Yianni is one of Amyndeon’s top producers, located in the mountains of northwest Greece. This sparkler looks like rose petals and smells of fresh cherries and strawberries, is typical of the Xinomavro varietal. Pronounced acidity adds nerve and lifts, balancing with the wine’s elegant sweetness. It is one of the most popular best girly wine in different countries.
8. Bertani Soave Vintage
Bertani has been making wine in the Veneto province in northeast Italy for over 160 years. This vibrant yellow beauty is one of the finest the Soave Classico region has to offer. Made in the traditional style of Soave, 60 percent of the grapes are vinified using red wine-making techniques. The reasons behind is to persuade the maximum aromatics from the delicate Garganega grapes. The crisp acidity plays great with the intense peach and apricot flavors.
9. J Vineyards 2014 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
The J Vineyards Pinot noir is one of the best girly wines. The scent of red cherries and wild strawberries in J Vineyards Russian River Valley Pinot Noir is intoxicating. This pinot noir has perfect notes of anise, raspberries and baked bread underscored by a hint of hibiscus on the long finish.
10. Charles Heidsieck Brut Réserve NV
Charles Heidsieck Brut Réserve NV is a blend of 60 cru vineyards. It has a voluptuous nose with notes of baked croissants and dried fruits. On the palate, it’s lush and velvety while nougat and red fruit flavor mix with hints of vanilla frosting.
Enjoy the night with the best bottle of wine 😉 Enjoy!!
I personally feel one should drink whatever they like and can hold. It is all about enjoying the taste and enjoying dinner and the night. The list included a perfect amalgamation of the best ladies wine brands, cheap romantic wines, best wine for girlfriends. The aforementioned is a list of all the various kinds of wines you would want to have without digging a hole into your pocket. Carry a box of donuts, cheese, cupcakes whatever suits you and carry the best bottle of wine as per your taste buds and have the best night with your girlfriends. If you are still confused, then grab a bottle of Arbor Mist from your nearest store and meet your girlfriends.